Thai Chicken - Tastes Like Cat!
- 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breast
- peanut butter
- hot sauce
- fresh ginger
- fresh garlic
- peanut oil
- Start with a pound of boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into cubes approximately the size of dice.
- Pre-heat your skillet on high heat and add enough peanut oil to cover the bottom lightly.
- Add the chicken breast cubes and cook until sides are browned and any juice produced has just evaporated away. Stir occasionally but not too often as you want to brown the meat.
- Turn off the heat, stir the meat one last time and leave the meat in the pan.
- In a small bowl, add 4 tablespoons of peanut butter (smooth or creamy) add a teaspoon of Franks Red Hot Sauce or the hot sauce of your choice. Grate in a teaspoon of fresh ginger and add a smashed and finely chopped garlic clove. Blend the ingredients together with vigorous movements of a fork.
- Add the peanut butter mixture to the still hot chicken and stir to spread the flavor thoroughly.
Enjoy the flavor and your clean conscience!